Visit: Cape Town, Cederberg, Orange River, Fish River Canyon, Namib Desert, Swakopmund, Spitzkoppe, Damaraland, Etosha National Park, Windhoek, Dekar, Maun, Okavango Delta, Gweta, Kasane, Victoria Falls, Lusaka, Mfuwe, Chipata, Kande Beach, Chitimba, Iringa, Dar es Salaam, Jambiani, Stone Town, Bagamoyo, Arusha, Serengeti National Park, Ngorongoro, Arusha, Nairobi, Masai Mara, Lake Nakuru National Park, Eldoret, Kampala, Lake Bunyonyi, Kalinzu Forest Reserve, Lake Mburo National Park, Jinja, Nairobi
Tour Type: Small Group
- Search for the "big five"
- Witness giant sand dunes and the massive Victoria Falls
- Ride in 4x4 safari vehicles and dugout canoes
- Meet mountain gorillas
- Discover Zanzibar's crystal clear waters.
Product Code: 222280
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Lando (overland adventure vehicle), mokoro, 4x4 safari vehicles, minibuses, ferry, walking.
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Cape Town, South Africa
Finishes: Nairobi, Kenya
Duration: 55 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your G for Good Moment: !Khwa ttu San Culture and Education Centre, Swartwater Your G for Good Moment: Penduka Village Restaurant & Shop, Windhoek Your G for Good Moment: Dqae Qare San Lodge & Camp, Dekar Your G for Good Moment: Lusumpuko Women's Club Lunch, Victoria Falls Your G for Good Moment: Tribal Textiles Market & Courtyard Cafe, Mfuwe Your G for Good Moment: Café Ubuntu , Maai Mahiu Your G for Good Moment: AidChild Equation Cafe & Gallery, Kayabwe Your Discover Moment: Swakopmund Your Discover Moment: Victoria Falls Your Local Living Moment: Kande Beach Local Dinner, Kande Beach Your Discover Moment: Jinja
- Entrance to Fish River Canyon, Sossusvlei Dunes, and Spitzkoppe
- Entrances and wildlife safari drives in Etosha, and Serengeti National Parks
- Damaraland Living Museum visit
- Okavango Delta overnight bush camping excursion
- Ngorongoro Crater visit
- Zanzibar excursion
- Guided tour of spice plantation
- Wildlife safari drives in Masai Mara National Reserve
- Safari in Lake Nakuru National Park
- Guided mountain gorilla trek in Bwindi with permits
- Guided chimp trek
- Transfer from Jinja to Nairobi
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Participation camping (39 nts), simple hotels (5 nts), permanent tented camp (3 nts), multishare/hostels (3 nts), full-service camping (2 nts), basic bush camping (2 nts).
- 50 breakfasts, 44 lunches, 37 dinners
- Lando (overland adventure vehicle), mokoro, 4x4 safari vehicles, minibuses, ferry, walking.
- 2 Chief Experience Officers (CEOs) throughout as head guide/cook and driver, certified safari guides/drivers, camp crew, certified mountain gorilla trackers, local guides.
Price person (sharing double) $9,049 ($165/day)
$250 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Personalize itinerary with your departure date
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking