Ultimate China on a Shoestring - Hong Kong to Hong Kong
Visit: Hong Kong, Yangshuo, Chengdu, Luoyang, Song Shan, Beijing, Xi'an, Suzhou, Shanghai, Wuyishan, Xiamen, Hongkeng Village, Xiamen, Hong Kong
Tour Type: Small Group
- Explore scenic Yangshuo
- Taste the spicy food Chengdu is known for
- Visit the Great Wall
- Spend the night in a traditional roundhouse
- Wander the mystical Shaolin Monastery and Temple
- Stretch your legs in the area around Mount Song
Product Code: 162842
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Train, bus, sleeper train (beds), private vehicle.
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Finishes: Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Duration: 27 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your Discover Moment: Yangshuo Your Discover Moment: Beijing Your Big Night Out Moment: Private Karaoke Session, Suzhou Your Discover Moment: Shanghai
- Great Wall Mutianyu Visit
- Song Shan hike
- Shaolin Temple Visit
- Wuyishan entrance ticket
- Tour of a traditional tulou
- Shanghai, Xi'an, and Xiamen orientation walks
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotels (14 nts), Hostels (standard twin/single) (3 nts), guesthouse (standard twin/single) (4 nts) sleeper trains (5 nts).
- No meals included
- Train, bus, sleeper train (beds), private vehicle.
- English-speaking Chinese Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout.
Price person (sharing double) $2,039 ($76/day)
$250 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking