Ultimate East Africa: Mountains & the Masai Mara
Visit: Nairobi, Masai Mara, Lake Nakuru National Park, Eldoret, Kampala, Lake Bunyonyi, Kalinzu Forest Reserve, Lake Mburo National Park, Jinja, Eldoret, Nairobi, Arusha, Serengeti National Park, Ngorongoro, Arusha, Dar es Salaam, Stone Town, Jambiani, Stone Town
Tour Type: Small Group
- Track the "big five" on wildlife safari drives in the Masai Mara and Serengeti National Park
- Meet mountain gorillas
- Raft the White Nile River
- Discover Zanzibar's crystal-clear waters
Product Code: 222274
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: 7-seat 4x4 safari van, Lando (overland adventure vehicle), 4x4 safari vehicles, minibus, walking, shared shuttle, private shuttle, tuk-tuk, ferry.
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Nairobi, Kenya
Finishes: Stone Town, Tanzania
Duration: 24 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your G for Good Moment: Café Ubuntu , Maai Mahiu Your G for Good Moment: AidChild Equation Cafe & Gallery, Kayabwe Your G for Good Moment: Mto wa Mbu Village Visit and Lunch, Mto wa Mbu Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group, Nairobi Your Discover Moment: Jinja
- Wildlife safari drives in Masai Mara National Reserve
- Safari in Lake Nakuru National Park
- Guided mountain gorilla trek in Bwindi with permits
- Entrance and chimpanzee tracking in Kalinzu Forest Reserve
- Tea plantation visit
- Transfer from Jinja to Nairobi
- Entrances and wildlife safari drives in Serengeti National Park and in Ngorongoro Crater
- Ferry to Zanzibar
- Stone Town orientation walk
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Basic hotel (3 nt), permanent tented camp (2 nts), participation camping (11 nts), full-service camping (2 nts), multishare/hostels (5 nts).
- 22 breakfasts, 14 lunches, 13 dinners
- 7-seat 4x4 safari van, Lando (overland adventure vehicle), 4x4 safari vehicles, minibus, walking, shared shuttle, private shuttle, tuk-tuk, ferry.
- Kenya & Uganda portion: 2 CEOs (Chief Experience Officers) as head guide/cook and driver, certified safari guides/drivers, certified mountain gorilla trackers, local guides. Tanzania portion: 1 CEO, certified safari guides/drivers, local guides.
Price person (sharing double) $4,239 ($177/day)
$250 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Personalize itinerary with your departure date
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking