Ultimate Madagascar Adventure
Visit: Morondava, Kirindy Forest, Tsingy de Bemaraha National Park, Bekopaka, Morondava, Antananarivo, Andasibe, Antsirabe, Fiadanana, Ranomafana, Ambalavao, Ranohira, Ifaty, Antananarivo
Tour Type: Small Group
- Experience an unforgettable sunrise and sunset at Baobab Alley
- Discover nocturnal creatures on a night walk in Kirindy Reserve
- Explore the peculiar rock formations of the UNESCO-classified Tsingy de Bemaraha Strict Nature Reserve
- Explore the Manambolo River in a canoe
- Search for lemurs and unique wildlife
- Learn about native flora and fauna in world-famous national parks
- Savour a local dinner in a rural village.
Product Code: 222278
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Private minibus, plane, walking, 4x4, canoe.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Budget
Starts: Morondava, Madagascar
Finishes: Antananarivo, Madagascar
Duration: 22 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your Local Living Moment: Community Guesthouse and Traditional Dinner, Fiadanana Your Discover Moment: Ifaty
- Sunrise and sunset at Baobab Alley
- 4x4 journey between Morondava, Kirindy and Bekopaka
- Guided night walk in Kirindy Reserve
- Tsingy de Bemaraha Strict Nature Reserve guided visit
- Canoe excursion on the Manambolo River
- Internal flights
- Andasibe Indri Special Reserve guided walk
- Artisan workshop visit
- Traditional healer visit
- Paper factory visits
- Anja Reserve walk
- Isalo National Park visit
- All transport between destinations and to/from activities
- Simple hotels (16 nts), community guesthouse (1 nt, multi-share), huts (4 nts).
- 5 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 5 dinners
- Private minibus, plane, walking, 4x4, canoe.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO), driver throughout, local guides.
Price person (sharing double) $2,774 ($126/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking