Uncover India–Delhi to Goa
Visit: Delhi, Āgra, Jaipur, Tordi Sāgar, Pushkar, Udaipur, Mumbai, Goa
Tour Type: Small Group
- Explore the impressive Taj Mahal
- Visit a desert Village
- Discover Temples and holy places
- Walk through the bustling metropolis of Mumbai
- Chill out on the beaches of Goa
Product Code: 126703
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Train, local bus, jeep, rickshaw, tuk-tuk, taxi, plane.
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Delhi, India
Finishes: Goa, India
Duration: 15 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your Discover Moment: Udaipur
- Guided tour of the Taj Mahal and the Amber Fort
- Orientation walks in Jaipur, Pushkar, Udaipur, and Mumbai
- Visit to Gandhi Ashram
- Village walk in rural Tordi Sagar
- Sunrise at Savitri temple
- Internal flight
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Simple hotels or guesthouse (twin-share) (13 nts), overnight train (1 nt).
- 1 breakfast, 1 lunch, 1 dinner
- Train, local bus, jeep, rickshaw, tuk-tuk, taxi, plane.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides.
Price person (sharing double) $1,049 ($70/day)
$250 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
It was a great experience to visit the different cities and to come into contact with the people of India. The group leader gave us all the information and then we could visit the towns on our own, I really appreciated it.
I came back with a very good feeling and I am very happy I visited this wonderful country. Uncover India gives you the chance to visit the most valuable places
The trip style ( a roam) was an excellent way to see India since it made finding the hotel and getting to and from the train/bus stations as hasslefree as they can be in India.
A fantastic, jam-packed trip, giving a real taste of the variety of India.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking