Tour Type: Small Group
- Search for lemurs in the Ranomafana Nature Reserve
- Hike through the spectacular granite rock valleys of Andringitra National Park
- Walk amongst the sandstone rock formations at Isalo Massif
- Visit the wood carving town of Ambositra
- Discover beautiful landscapes and encounter welcoming locals
Product Code: 133970
Tour Type: Small Group
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Mainz, Madagascar
Finishes: Mainz, Madagascar
Duration: 11 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Explore the spectacular national parks and unique wildlife of Madagascar
- International flights and departure taxes
- Arrival and departure transfers if not arriving/ departing on Days 1 & 11
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- Bottled water, aerated and alcoholic drinks
- Items of a personal nature such as phone calls, laundry, etc.
- Travel Insurance (compulsory)
Price person (sharing double) $1,799 ($164/day)
$400 per person for bookings made 90 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 90 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
D. Maxwell | Campbell, ACT
Most memorable part: walking in the national parks (seeing lemurs and chameleons) andvisiting local villages and markets.
Jack B. | Brussels, Belgium
An amazing experience unlike any I've had before. The trip was well organised and led by our guide Liva through the country. I was initially concerned by the considerable driving in the trip but in reality this was great as you see so much on the road and you have to drive far in Madagascar to see the best sights. The accommodation and food was good; the people, scenery and animals amazing!
R. Gmehlin | Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
The Unique Madagascar trip was an incredible experience from start to finish. We learned so much about this country, and the tour provided an excellent way to travel, learn, experience a little bit of this beautiful island.
Emma N. | UK
I just wanted to write to say thank you so much for helping us organise our trip to Madagascar - it was fabulous and we loved every minute! Everything from the easy booking process to the actual stay itself was just brilliant, and thank you both for being patient with us and adjusting the trip to match what we wanted.
We both thoroughly enjoyed this trip with World Expeditions; not only did we see so many wonderful animals, insects but also able to visit some local villages. This trip was an eye-opener about the ‘real’ Madagascar but also show-cased so much of the beauty!! Highly recommend this.
In Business Since 1975
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking