Upgraded Land Galapagos
Visit: San Cristóbal Island, Floreana Island, Isabela Island, Santa Cruz Island
Tour Type: Small Group
- Visit a sea lion nursey in La Loberia
- Dine at a G Adventures-supported community restaurant
- Encounter diverse marine life while snorkelling
- View white-tip reef sharks
- Venture to the seldom-visited highlands of Floreana
Product Code: 242719
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Private speedboat.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Budget
Starts: San Cristóbal Island, Ecuador
Finishes: Santa Cruz Island, Ecuador
Duration: 7 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your G for Good Moment: Floreana Community Restaurants, Floreana Island Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Isla Lobos visit (San Cristóbal Island)
- Snorkelling at Kicker Rock and La Lobería
- Highlands excursion (Floreana Island)
- Tintoreras excursion (Isabela Island)
- Giant Tortoise Breeding Centre visit
- Isabela Municipal Tax
- Opportunities for snorkelling, swimming, and incredible wildlife encounters
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotels (6 nts).
- 6 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners
- Private speedboat.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer)/Naturalist Guide while in the Galápagos Islands (certified by the Galápagos National Park Authority).
Price person (sharing double) $2,719 ($388/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking