Upgraded Land Galapagos with Quito
Visit: Quito, San Cristóbal Island, Floreana Island, Isabela Island, Santa Cruz Island, Papallacta
Tour Type: Small Group
- Encounter marine iguanas and blue-footed boobies
- Snorkel among volcanic formations
- Dip into the Papallacta hot springs
- Walk on the black-sand beaches of Floreana Island
- Visit the Giant Tortoise Breeding Centre
- Dine at G Adventures-supported community restaurants
Product Code: 242720
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Private speedboat, private vehicle, plane.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Budget
Starts: Quito, Ecuador
Finishes: Papallacta, Ecuador
Duration: 10 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your G for Good Moment: Floreana Community Restaurants, Floreana Island Your Wellness Moment: Papallacta Hot Springs Visit, Papallacta
- Isla Lobos visit (San Cristóbal Island)
- Snorkelling at Kicker Rock and La Lobería
- Highlands excursion (Floreana Island)
- Tintoreras excursion (Isabela Island)
- Giant Tortoise Breeding Centre visit
- Papallacta hot spring visit
- Isabela Municipal Tax
- Opportunities for snorkelling, swimming, and incredible wildlife encounters
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotels (9 nts).
- 9 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners
- Private speedboat, private vehicle, plane.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer)/Naturalist Guide while in the Galápagos Islands (certified by the Galápagos National Park Authority).
Price person (sharing double) $3,144 ($314/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking