US & Canada Discovery Winter
Visit: Chicago, Berlin, Niagara Falls/Toronto, Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal, Stowe, Boston, New York
Tour Type: Small Group
- Winter is a great time to travel the States and Canada! It is less crowded and the snow and Christmas decorations can be magical. This flexible itinerary is specially designed to show you not only the highlights but also the added bonus of some seasonal treats.
- Enjoy a home cooked meal with an Amish bishop and his family and learn about another way of life.
- Attend an ice-hockey match in Toronto to learn all about this national pastime from a local's perspective - which must be enjoyed with cold beer and some tasty Canadian snacks of course.
- This is our only trip that goes to Ottawa, a beautiful city full of grand Victorian architecture and fascinating museums.
- Canadians love a winter festival, and depending on when you visit there's always something going on like Christmas markets or the festival of lights in Toronto and Montreal.
- Visit the Von Trapp Family Lodge in Stowe to learn the truth behind the Sound of Music, then strap on some snowshoes for a walk through the mountains.
- The Freedom Trail in Boston is one of the best free ways to learn about America's history. Taking you indoors and out, this living museum spans at least 16 sites across the city.
Product Code: 128817
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: User Defined##Private vehicle
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Chicago, Canada
Finishes: New York, Canada
Duration: 12 days
Physical rating: Basic
Meals: Breakfasts (2), Dinner (1)
Accommodation: Hotel (11 nts)
Price person (sharing double) $3,620 ($302/day)
$400 per person for bookings made 56 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 56 days prior to departure
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Intrepid TravelIntrepid Travel has come a long way since its beginnings in 1989. From two university friends, a typewriter and a kitchen desk, it is now a proud member of PEAK Adventure Travel Group Limited, taking over 100,000 travellers every year. Intrepid Travel is part of PEAK’s Intrepid Group of companies, alongside leading small group adventure companies Peregrine, Geckos, Peregrine Reserve, Adventure Tours and The Adventure Company. Despite growing into a global business with over 1,000 staff based all over the world and over 800 different trips across every continent, we’ve remained devoted to the same grassroots values and responsible travel philosophies that we had at the very beginning. On every trip we operate and in every interaction we have with a client, supplier or local, we live our core values everyday:Integrity – Doing the right thingResponsible – Think global, act localGrowth – Stakeholders in our own successInnovation – Thriving on new ideas and embracing changeFun – It’s engrained into who we are and what we doPassion – We are inspired by the work we do and the trips we offer
In Business Since 1988
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking