USA East Coast Road Trip Encompassed
Visit: New York City, Finger Lakes, Niagara Falls, Detroit, Chicago, Louisville, Nashville, Memphis, New Orleans, Panama City Beach, Orlando, Savannah, Holden Beach, Washington DC, New York City
Tour Type: Small Group
- Feel the mist of Niagara Falls
- Feel the beat in the country music capital of Nashville
- Say hi to Mickey Mouse in Orlando
- Be charmed by Charleston's history and romance
- Wander New York City's bustling streets
Product Code: 224037
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Air-conditioned private vehicle, walking.
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: New York City, United States
Finishes: New York City, United States
Duration: 20 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your Discover Moment: Chicago Your Discover Moment: Nashville Your Discover Moment: New Orleans Your Discover Moment: Washington DC
- Taughannock Falls visit
- Maid of the Mist tour
- Cleveland stop
- St Augustine visit
- Charleston visit
- Monuments by Moonlight (Washington DC)
- Philadelphia stop
- Free time in Detroit, Chicago, Louisville, Nashville, Memphis, New Orleans, Panama City Beach, Orlando, Savannah, and Washington DC
- Self-inflating mattresses and dome tents while camping
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotels/hostels (7 nts, multi-share), participation camping (12 nts).
- 18 breakfasts, 10 lunches, 5 dinners
- Air-conditioned private vehicle, walking.
- 1 or 2 Chief Experience Officers (CEOs) throughout, depending on group size.
Price person (sharing double) $2,436 ($122/day)
$250 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking