Utah, Nevada & California
Visit: Las Vegas, Zion National Park, Monument Valley, Moab, Bryce Canyon National Park, Las Vegas, Sierra Nevada / Keough Hot Springs, Yosemite National Park, San Francisco
Tour Type: Small Group
- Camp beneath rock formations and sleep under the starry night sky in Zion National Park.
- As well as the famous must-see attractions on this trip, visit some lesser-known but no less spectacular points, such as Capitol Reef and Arches national parks.
- Learn about Navajo culture and history during an included Jeep tour of Monument Valley, where the landscape is as surreal as it is beautiful, before spending a night in a traditional hogan hut.
- Soak up the scenery on a relaxing visit to a natural hot spring near Bishop – the perfect way to relax before an action-packed few days!
- Get the most out of your Yosemite experience by spending three nights in the park – meaning two full days of exploration.
Product Code: 141536
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: User Defined##Private vehicle
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Las Vegas, United States Of America
Finishes: San Francisco, United States Of America
Duration: 14 days
Physical rating: Basic
Meals: Dinner (1)
Accommodation: Camping (with facilities) (7 nights),Hotel (3 nights),Multishare cabin (2 nights),Hogan (1 night)
Price person (sharing double) $3,010 ($215/day)
$400 per person for bookings made 56 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 56 days prior to departure
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Intrepid TravelIntrepid Travel has come a long way since its beginnings in 1989. From two university friends, a typewriter and a kitchen desk, it is now a proud member of PEAK Adventure Travel Group Limited, taking over 100,000 travellers every year. Intrepid Travel is part of PEAK’s Intrepid Group of companies, alongside leading small group adventure companies Peregrine, Geckos, Peregrine Reserve, Adventure Tours and The Adventure Company. Despite growing into a global business with over 1,000 staff based all over the world and over 800 different trips across every continent, we’ve remained devoted to the same grassroots values and responsible travel philosophies that we had at the very beginning. On every trip we operate and in every interaction we have with a client, supplier or local, we live our core values everyday:Integrity – Doing the right thingResponsible – Think global, act localGrowth – Stakeholders in our own successInnovation – Thriving on new ideas and embracing changeFun – It’s engrained into who we are and what we doPassion – We are inspired by the work we do and the trips we offer
In Business Since 1988
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking