Vermont Fall Foliage Walking Adventure
Visit: Burlington, Norwich, Quechee, Morses Mill, Morristown, Burlington
Tour Type: Small Group
Activity: Local Culture & Cuisine,Walking Tour
- Walk a stretch of the nations first long-distance hiking route, the Long Trail. Country Walkers is proud to help maintain this historic trail.
- Explore the manicured grounds of Shelburne Farms (designed by Frederick Law Olmsted), a Vanderbilt country estate turned nonprofit organic farm.
- Get a personal sense of Vermont history when we visit our friend George Woodard, whose dairy farm has been in his family for over a century.
Product Code: 143639
Tour Type: Small Group
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Seniors (55+)
Starts: Burlington, United States
Finishes: Burlington, United States
Duration: 6 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Enjoy 24/7 expert guides
- Premium accommodations
- Delicious meals
- Effortless transportation
- Local wine or beer with dinner
- Rest assured that every trip detail has been anticipated so you’re free to enjoy an adventure that exceeds your expectations
Price person (sharing double) $3,148 ($525/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 90 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 90 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Country WalkersFor over 37 years, Country Walkers has provided active, experiential, and stunning travel experiences on five continents. Based in Waterbury, Vermont, our unique adventures and insider access bring the beating heart of a destination to life with well-crafted itineraries for Guided Walking, Self-Guided Walking, and Private Adventures. All of our walking trips highlight superb cuisine, fine, authentic accommodations and immersive cultural and natural experiences.
In Business Since 1980
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking