Verona And Lake Garda Bike Tour
Visit: Venice, Mantova, Gargnano, Verona, San Rocco al Porto, Venice
Tour Type: Small Group
Activity: Mountain Biking
- Sip wine with Gianni, our friend and local winemaker, in the cellar at his family farmhouse
- Ride an idyllic bike path into the heart of Renaissance Mantua to explore the frescoed palaces and cobbled streets of this UNESCO World Heritage site
- Breeze across beautiful Lake Garda on a sunset boat ride
- Spend two nights at the unforgettable Byblos Art Hotel, strategically situated between the fascinating city of Verona and the Amarone wine-producing region of the Valpolicella
- Visit the Lessini Mountains where historic WWI trenches contrast with peaceful views over the Valpolicella
Product Code: 166011
Tour Type: Small Group
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Luxury
Starts: Venice, Italy
Finishes: Venice, Italy
Duration: 6 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Thoughtfully selected accommodations that reveal the true character of the region
- Luggage transfers
- Daily breakfasts, all lunches, nutritious snacks, and après velo cocktails
- 4 gourmet dinners at our favorite local restaurants and renowned culinary establishments
- Carefully selected local wine, beer, or spirits with every meal
- Top-of-the-line bicycle selection and bike helmet
- Complimentary gear, including a custom cycling jersey, T-shirt, water bottle, and drawstring bag
- GPS in most destinations
- Expert bilingual guides with extensive local knowledge
- Support vehicle that follows the day’s route, distributes refreshments, and offers lifts
- Pick-up and drop-off before and after your tour from predetermined meeting points
- Daily bike maintenance to ensure optimal performance
- Wine tastings and activities as outlined in the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees to historic sites, museums, parks, and all other exclusive events
- Gratuities for baggage, porters, and hotel service
Price person (sharing double) $4,795 ($799/day)
$750 per person for bookings made 90 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 90 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
The trip was amazing! It exceeded my expectations in every way. [Our guides ] worked tirelessly and seamlessly to make everything work out. They took care of our every need before we even asked. They were available to help us with everything we wanted. They booked our tickets to the opera and drove us right to the amphitheater in Verona. They booked our train tickets back to Venice and took us to the station as well. They were both also fantastic people and great conversationalists. They were able to create such a fun friendly atmosphere among the group.
We're at the end of our trip / We're at the end of our journey / And I'm pleased to say / No one had to be taken out on a gurney. Much praise, appreciation, and love / To our magnificent guides / To you both we raise our glasses / In yet another excuse to drink more vino! I've enjoyed traveling with all you wonderful people / You're truly a very nice bunch / Perhaps next year we can meet in Tuscany / For another 7 course lunch! Every meal we've had has been a joy and delight / Delicious and bountiful, everything right! Let us now drink our 87th bottle of wine
WOW, what an amazing trip! The itinerary, the guides, the food, and the wine were all spectacular! Alice and Arien were totally fabulous. They were fun to be with, knowledgeable, kind, and on top of all the details. Borghetto was so charming, and the cooking class at Pastiamo rocked. We had lunch for several hours with Nicola and Illaria and laughed so much while eating his special risotto amarone and tasting every type of wine he produces. All the wineries and people who you took us to meet were so nice, and we really left feeling like we got to know the Italian countryside. Everyone was so friendly. We spontaneously played Bocce and raked olives from a tree with locals along the way. It was just perfect. You run a great team.
Great guides. Each day was extremely well organized. Each guide was great in a different way. Tom offered a lot of perspective on Italian history. Alice was great describing the local places we visited and her description of getting to scout the different wineries, restaurants and other places we visited induced a lot of jealousy. guidewas amazing with the kids and also had a knack for producing whatever you wanted at the right time. The bike rides were nicely paced to accommodate everyone in the group. The guides' flexibility in incorporating non-cycling activities was perfect for our group - especially the afternoon swimming in the river near arco. And the last day's opportunity for a long ascent and/or descent was the best ride of the week.
Judy F. + Chuck F.
Our recent tour to Verona and Lake Garda was simply spectacular! Tour guides Alice and Valentino made a very special vacation even more so by arranging a retirement celebration on my last day of military active duty following a 34 year career. It was a surprise and incredible delight! And between Alice's dee-jay and Valentino's musical talents, we had a theme song for our international group that united us in a very memorable way. This tour was perfect in terms of pacing length of rides and difficulty. An excellent balance of distances and difficulty for the "occasional" rider. Plus, the scenery was fabulous. This was our second tour, there is so much more to experience on bike, and we intend to be back.
In Business Since 1996
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking