Vietnam & Laos on a Shoestring
Visit: Ho Chi Minh City, Nha Trang, Da Nang, Hoi An, Huế, Hanoi, Ha Long, Hanoi, Vientiane, Vang Vieng, Luang Prabang, Muang Pakbèng, Chiang Khong, Chiang Mai
Tour Type: Small Group
- Explore vibrant cities
- Shop in quaint Hoi An
- Float among the karsts of Halong Bay
- Discover sleepy Laos
- Cruise the mighty Mekong River
- Learn how to make noodles at a G Adventures-supported enterprise
- Spend the night at a local village homestay
- Visit the stunning temples of Luang Prabang
- Sample local fare on a street food crawl through Hanoi
Product Code: 158410
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Local bus, air-con bus, train, walking, tuk tuk, local boat, junk boat, plane.
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Finishes: Chiang Mai, Thailand
Duration: 20 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your G for Good Moment: Oodles of Noodles Demonstration and Lunch, Hoi An Your G for Good Moment: Mekong River Homestay & Baci Ceremony, Muang Pakbèng Your Discover Moment: Ho Chi Minh City Your Discover Moment: Luang Prabang
- Halong Bay boat cruise with lunch
- Street food crawl (Hoi An)
- Orientation walk around Hanoi's Old Quarter
- Slow boat on the Mekong
- Temples of Luang Prabang
- Witness the giving of alms (Luang Prabang)
- Internal flight
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Simple hotels (twin-share) (5 nts), hostels (multi-share) (10 nts), sleeper trains (3 nts), homestay (1 nt).
- 13 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 1 dinner
- Local bus, air-con bus, train, walking, tuk tuk, local boat, junk boat, plane.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides.
Price person (sharing double) $1,679 ($84/day)
$250 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking