Vietnam, Cambodia & Thailand
Visit: Hanoi, Bangkok
Tour Type: Small Group
In just under a month explore these fascinating countries of Southeast Asia. Travelling from Hanoi to Bangkok, highlights include Halong Bay, Hoi An, the Mekong Delta and the stunning complex of Angkor Wat. The perfect itinerary for those who want to tick off the hot spots as well as exploring off the beaten track destinations, this tour is packed with UNESCO sites, culture and some incredible food.
- Halong Bay Overnight Excursion on a Junk Boat
- Half-day trip to visit Ho Chi Minh's Mausoleum
- The Presidential Palace
- The Stilt House and the famous 1-Pillar Pagoda
- An evening trip to the Vietnamese Water Puppet Theatre
- Visit the Forbidden Citadel
- Visit to Marble Mountain and the Hai Van Pass
- Mekong Delta Overnight Excursion including 4 hour private river cruise with various stops
- lunch break
- traditional sampan rowing boat ride and overnight stay in a Homestay.
- Tour Leader local walking tour to Ben Thanh Market
- Opera House
- Notre Dam Cathedral & Eiffel Post Office
- Independence Palace
- War Remnants Museum (inc entrance to museum)
- Countryside tuk- tuk trip to the Kampot Salt Fields
- Entrance to the Genocide Museum & Killing Fields
- Spider Market
- Ride the Bamboo Railway
- Khmer Wine Tasting
- Guided Tour of Angkor Wat
Product Code: 154384
Tour Type: Small Group
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Hanoi, Vietnam
Finishes: Bangkok, Thailand
Duration: 29 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Accommodation: 25 night(s) in hotels, 1 night(s) on Halong Bay Junkboat, 1 night(s) on overnight sleeper trains, 1 night(s) in homestays
- Meals: 18 Breakfast(s), 2 Lunch(es), 2 Dinner(s), 3 Basic Breakfast(s), 5 Buffet Breakfast(s)
- Transport: Public Bus, Minibus, , Taxi, Foot, Overnight Train, Boat, flight(s), Tuk-Tuk, Private Vehicle
- Visas and travel insurance
- Spending money – budget for meals, snacks, drinks, limited souvenirs, laundry, tips and any extras
- International flights to/from the start/end of your tour and departure taxes
- Tips on included excursions, visas, travel insurance, personal items and single rooms.
- Optional excursions - On each trip, you may find there are some excursions that are not included. This might be because they are not to everyone's taste or there may be various options of differing value to choose from. More information on the excursions we recommend is listed under each day of your itinerary though prices may vary. If you are after something in particular, don't hesitate to ask your tour leader.
Price person (sharing double) $2,240 ($77/day)
$1000 per person for bookings made 60 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 60 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Personalize itinerary with your departure date
I travelled with Toucan Oct 2017 for 29 days Vietnam Cambodia. We were always very supported on our travels. The hotels we stayed at were average. What you would expect of a budget tour.we were rarely in our rooms anyway. The staff at these hotels were exceptional though. They supported us with any requests.Helped us with local tours and activities on any down times. Laura our guide connected us with tuk tuk drivers restaurants local people and tour guides. With her connections we experienced a true local experience. I could not be more happier with my experience.
It was very easy to book the trip, and any questions I had were answered quickly. On the trip itself they great and overall a fantastic experience!
In Business Since 1986
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking