Visit: Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City
Tour Type: Small Group
Immerse yourself in the highlights of Vietnam on this in-depth tour of the country. Enjoy hearty bowls of pho in Hanoi, snorkel in turquoise waters in Nha Trang and cruise through the majestic limestone caves in Halong Bay. Explore the vibrant and stunning Hoi An, before experiencing the hustle and bustle of Ho Chi Minh City. Get off the beaten track in the Mekong Delta as you visit local villages and witness the beauty of the Vietnamese countryside. We guarantee Vietnam is a country you will never forget!
- Halong Bay overnight stay on a junk boat
- Guided tour & entrance to caves
- Half-day trip to visit Ho Chi Minh's Mausoleum
- Presidential Palace
- Stilt House and the famous 1-Pillar Pagoda
- An evening trip to the Vietnamese Water Puppet Theatre
- Visit the Forbidden Citadel with tour leader
- Marble Mountain & Hai Van Pass
- Visit Hai Van Pass
- Mekong Delta Overnight Excursion including 4 hour private river cruise with various stops
- lunch break
- traditional sampan rowing boat ride and overnight stay in a Homestay.
- Tour Leader local walking tour to Ben Thanh Market
- Opera House
- Notre Dam Cathedral & Eiffel Post Office
- Independence Palace
- War Remnants Museum (inc entrance to museum)
Product Code: 154385
Tour Type: Small Group
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Hanoi, Vietnam
Finishes: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Duration: 15 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Accommodation: 11 night(s) in hotels, 1 night(s) on Halong Bay Junkboat, 1 night(s) on overnight sleeper trains, 1 night(s) in homestays
- Meals: 11 Breakfast(s), 2 Lunch(es), 2 Dinner(s), 1 Basic Breakfast(s), 1 Buffet Breakfast(s)
- Transport: Minibus, , Taxi, Foot, flight(s), Overnight Train, Boat
- Visas and travel insurance
- Spending money – budget for meals, snacks, drinks, limited souvenirs, laundry, tips and any extras
- International flights to/from the start/end of your tour and departure taxes
- Tips on included excursions, visas, travel insurance, personal items and single rooms.
- Optional excursions - On each trip, you may find there are some excursions that are not included. This might be because they are not to everyone's taste or there may be various options of differing value to choose from. More information on the excursions we recommend is listed under each day of your itinerary though prices may vary. If you are after something in particular, don't hesitate to ask your tour leader.
Price person (sharing double) $857 ($57/day)
$500 per person for bookings made 60 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 60 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Personalize itinerary with your departure date
We had an incredible time on this trip, our tour guide Bob was amazing, he was extremely knowledgeable and ensured we got to do everything that we wanted to do. The only reason for 4 stars and not 5 was the accommodation, it was very basic and could be re-evaluated. I would book with Tucan Travel again in the future!
Great time with tour leader NIC Alan. All organised, no stress no waiting. We got to see the most amazing places in Vietnam. Thank you tucan
Fantastic trip to Vietnam with Tucan Travel. Ticked all of our boxes.
Very intensive and interesting tour omg what an experience even though ha long had a typhoon. Halong bay was my prerogative to go to Vietnam but it did not ruin my tour at all. I will go there another time a blast to be there even though I just thought I prefer South America no not any more.
Tucan Travel are perfect if you want to explore parts of the world that are off the beaten track especially if your a busy person with limited time. They make sure you experience as much of a place as possible.
In Business Since 1986
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking