Vietnam, Laos & Myanmar on a Shoestring
Visit: Ho Chi Minh City, Nha Trang, Da Nang, Hoi An, Huế, Hanoi, Ha Long, Hanoi, Vientiane, Vang Vieng, Luang Prabang, Muang Pakbèng, Chiang Khong, Chiang Mai, Kengtung, Inle Lake, Bagan, Mandalay, Yangon, Bangkok
Tour Type: Small Group
- Chill out on golden beaches
- Sail around limestone karsts in Halong Bay
- Wander the maze-like streets of Hanoi’s Old Quarter
- Relax or go hiking in Vang Vieng
- Watch the Buddhist monks in Luang Prabang
- Stay overnight at a village homestay along the Mekong
- Eat your way through Hoi An on a street food crawl
- Get familiar with Yangon on a CEO-led walk
- Trek past rice paddies in Kengtung
- See the sunrise above the temples of Bagan
Product Code: 145490
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Local bus, air-con bus, private vehicle, train, walking, tuk tuk, local boat, junk boat, plane.
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Finishes: Bangkok, Thailand
Duration: 33 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your G for Good Moment: Oodles of Noodles Demonstration and Lunch, Hoi An Your G for Good Moment: Mekong River Homestay & Baci Ceremony, Muang Pakbèng Your G for Good Moment: Meal at Sanon Restaurant and Culinary Training School, Bagan Your Discover Moment: Ho Chi Minh City Your Discover Moment: Luang Prabang Your Discover Moment: Chiang Mai
- Halong Bay boat cruise with lunch
- Witness the giving of alms (Luang Prabang)
- Slow boat up the Mekong
- Orientation walk of Luang Prabang
- Trekking excursion (Kengtung)
- Sunrise temple tour (Bagan)
- Orientation walks in Ho Chi Minh City, Hoi An, Hanoi, and Yangon
- Street food crawl (Hoi An)
- Internal flight
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Simple hotels (twin-share) or hostels (multi-share) (26 nts), sleeper trains (3 nts), homestays (2 nts), overnight bus (2 nts).
- 22 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 1 dinner
- Local bus, air-con bus, private vehicle, train, walking, tuk tuk, local boat, junk boat, plane.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides.
Price person (sharing double) $2,479 ($75/day)
$250 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking