Vietnam, Laos & Thailand on a Shoestring
Visit: Ho Chi Minh City, Nha Trang, Da Nang, Hoi An, Huế, Hanoi, Ha Long, Hanoi, Vientiane, Vang Vieng, Luang Prabang, Muang Pakbèng, Chiang Khong, Chiang Mai, Bangkok
Tour Type: Small Group
- Relax in quaint Hoi An
- Cruise the blue waters of Halong Bay
- Ride the rails to Hanoi
- Shop at the Chiang Mai night market
- Marvel at the Grand Palace in Bangkok
- Explore Ho Chi Minh your way
- Take a cooking class led by former street kids
- Witness alms-giving to Buddhist monks
- Sample Vietnamese specialities on a street food crawl
- Explore limestone karsts in Vang Vieng
Product Code: 126717
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Local bus, air-con bus, train, walking, tuk tuk, local boat, junk boat, plane.
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Finishes: Bangkok, Thailand
Duration: 22 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your G for Good Moment: Oodles of Noodles Demonstration and Lunch, Hoi An Your G for Good Moment: Mekong River Homestay & Baci Ceremony, Muang Pakbèng Your Discover Moment: Ho Chi Minh City Your Discover Moment: Luang Prabang Your Discover Moment: Chiang Mai
- Halong Bay boat cruise with lunch
- Slow boat on the Mekong
- Orientation walk of Luang Prabang
- Witness the giving of alms (Luang Prabang)
- Orientation walks in Ho Chi Minh City, Hoi An, and Hanoi
- Two street food crawls in different cities
- Internal flight
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Simple hotels (twin-share) (6 nts), hostels (multi-share) (10 nts), sleeper trains (4 nts), homestay (1 nt).
- 15 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 1 dinner
- Local bus, air-con bus, train, walking, tuk tuk, local boat, junk boat, plane.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides.
Price person (sharing double) $1,334 ($61/day)
$250 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking