Vietnam to Bangkok
Visit: Ho Chi Minh City, Bangkok
Tour Type: Small Group
Mix up the highlights with some fascinating under-rated destinations on this two week adventure holiday. Explore the museums of Ho Chi Minh City, kick back and relax on the beaches of Sihanoukville and marvel at the impressive stonework at Angkor Wat. A fantastic mixture of quaint countryside villages and loud, tantalising cities, this tour provides a great insight into life in this part of South East Asia.
- Countryside tuk- tuk trip to the Kampot Salt Fields
- Entrance to the Genocide Museum & Killing Fields
- Spider Market
- Ride the Bamboo Railway
- Khmer Wine Tasting
- Guided Tour of Angkor Wat
Product Code: 154383
Tour Type: Small Group
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Finishes: Bangkok, Thailand
Duration: 15 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Accommodation: 14 night(s) in hotels
- Meals: 3 Buffet Breakfast(s), 2 Basic Breakfast(s), 8 Breakfast(s)
- Transport: flight(s), Tuk-Tuk, Taxi, Public Bus, Private Vehicle, Tourist Bus
- Visas and travel insurance
- Spending money – budget for meals, snacks, drinks, limited souvenirs, laundry, tips and any extras
- International flights to/from the start/end of your tour and departure taxes
- Tips on included excursions, visas, travel insurance, personal items and single rooms.
- Optional excursions - On each trip, you may find there are some excursions that are not included. This might be because they are not to everyone's taste or there may be various options of differing value to choose from. More information on the excursions we recommend is listed under each day of your itinerary though prices may vary. If you are after something in particular, don't hesitate to ask your tour leader.
Price person (sharing double) $1,217 ($81/day)
$500 per person for bookings made 60 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 60 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
My wife and I were thrilled with the Vietnam, Cambodia, and Thailand tour. Any tour can get you from Saigon to Bangkok and show you Angkor Wat and the Killing Fields, but our tour leader, Laura, really helped immerse us in the society and culture of the region. Her historical and cultural knowledge of Vietnam and Cambodia as well as years of developing connections with local people really made the tour much more of a wonderful experience. Other tour leaders may settle for just showing customers another Wat, but Laura really has gone the extra mile to develop a real in-depth experience for the two weeks in addition to getting excellent guides through the major historical sites. The unique experiences and memories we made on this part of our honeymoon journey through Phu Quoc and all across Cambodia are priceless. If one takes this tour, make sure to request a tour that Laura is going to lead. We could not have been more pleased with our experience!
In Business Since 1986
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking