Volcano Adventure & Panama Highlights
Visit: Antigua Guatemala, Panajachel, San Juan La Laguna, Antigua Guatemala, Rio Dulce, Copán, Roatán, La Fortuna, Monteverde, Manuel Antonio, San José, Panama City, Bocas del Toro, Boquete, Panama City
Tour Type: Small Group
- Hike through the mist of a cloud forest
- Explore the Mayan ruins of Copán
- Chill on the beaches of Caribbean islands
- Take in the crisp air of the lush green highlands in Boquete
- Explore the Panama Canal.
Product Code: 165709
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Local bus, private vehicle, ferry, plane, boat, walking.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Budget
Starts: Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala
Finishes: Panama City, Panama
Duration: 28 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your G for Good Moment: Posadas Mayas Homestay, San Juan La Laguna Your Foodie Moment: Cooking Class, Antigua Guatemala Your Discover Moment: Roatán Your Discover Moment: La Fortuna Your Discover Moment: Manuel Antonio Your Discover Moment: Boquete
- Copán guided tour
- Beach time in Roatán and Manuel Antonio
- Guided cloud forest night walk (Monteverde)
- Free time in La Fortuna, Monteverde and Bocas del Toro
- Panama Canal visit
- Miraflores Locks and museum visit
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotels (26 nts), homestay (1 nt, shared facilities).
- 1 breakfast, 2 dinners
- Local bus, private vehicle, ferry, plane, boat, walking.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides.
Price person (sharing double) $3,279 ($117/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking