Walking in Italy: The Cinque Terre
Visit: Levanto, Santa Margherita
Tour Type: Small Group
- This trip visits not only the world renowned Cinque Terre region but also the Portofino Peninsula and all it has to offer
- Hike the area's most scenic trails, including parts of the classic coastal route, all under expert local guidance. The cliff-side houses and breathtaking coastal scenery of Cinque Terre make it one of the world's most romantic destinations
- Discover a swathe of medieval marvels, such as the castle and churches of Levanto and the Abbey of San Fruttuoso. Upon return enjoy all the amenities of your 'feature stay' hotel in Levanto, which includes a pool, a sauna and a wellness centre.
- Your local leader will take you to vantage points along the coast for the best photo opportunities, some of which you will not even find on the area’s post cards
- In Monterosso enjoy a wine tasting session at a local wine shop which includes a glass of sciacchetrà, a special wine only produced in the Cinque Terre area
Product Code: 144706
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: User Defined##Boat,Local bus,Private vehicle,Train
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Levanto, Italy
Finishes: Santa Margherita, Italy
Duration: 8 days
Physical rating: Basic
Meals: Breakfasts (7), Dinner (3)
Accommodation: Comfortable hotel (3 nights),Feature Stay in Levanto (4 nights)
Price person (sharing double) $3,358 ($420/day)
$600 per person for bookings made 56 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 56 days prior to departure
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Walking the Cinqueterre was a great experience but would recommend going in early spring as the tracks are narrow and could be difficult if there were too many walkers
Seven day Cinque Terre Explored guided experience gave exposure to a unique, spectacular coastline with a mixture of natural beauty blending with centuries of human subsistence at Cinque Terre to the contrasting ultimate luxury at Portafino. Memorable. Take advantage of the shuttle service from Levanto railway station to the Park Hotel Argento.
Cinque Terre is a fascinating area. The little villages with their narrow streets winding down to the water's edge, architecture, colour and history are so interesting. Walking across the hilltops and down into the villages is marvellous and so different. If you like bushwalking this is the trip for you!
I had an amazing time on this trip! I would recommend it to anyone. It incorporates a good mixture of outdoor and cultural activities. Our guide, Emilio, was very accommodating and knowledgable.
Peregrine AdventuresOur name stems from the word 'Peregrinate’, meaning to migrate, walk or take a pilgrimage – very fitting for our beginnings as a trekking company. Since our inception, we've broadened our horizons and now offer small group journeys in over 80 countries across all seven continents, which can be enjoyed by anyone with an enquiring mind who enjoys getting off the beaten track (without forgoing some of the comforts of home).
In Business Since 1977
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking