Warsaw and Baltic States
Visit: Warsaw, Vilnius, Riga, Tallinn (Estonia)
Tour Type: Group Tour
- Tallin: Enjoy an authentic meal in a local restaurant surrounded by your newfound friends at your Celebration Dinner in Tallinn.
- Riga: Enjoy the vibrant colours and flavours when sampling some of the local delicacies as you wander through the maze of stalls in Riga Central Market
- Dining Summary: 7 Breakfasts (B) and 3 Dinners with Wine (DW) all with tea or coffee.
- Vilnius: Enjoy views overlooking the Old Town Square, from the verandah of Radisson Blu Royal Astorija Hotel.
- Vilnius: Explore the Old Town and see the Jesuit University, the Gates of Dawn and the former Soviet KGB headquarters, as you are led by your Local Expert.
- Warsaw. Your Local Expert will explain how this city that was once obliterated city, has been faithfully restored, thanks to art! Explore the Market square in the Old Town, see the tiered Palace of Culture and visit the Chopin Memorial and pay your respects at the Ghetto Heroes Monument.
- Trakai: Take in the idyllic lake setting as you cross the wooden footbridge to the red-brick Gothic castle.
- Vilnius: Visit the church of St. Peter and St. Paul and see the cathedral.
- Siaulai: Visit the unusual Votive Hill of Crosses.
- Riga. Sightseeing of Riga's Old Town with a Local Expert includes a visit to the Domkirk and seeing the city walls, the House of the Three Brothers and the castle of the Livonian Knights.
- Tallinn: The Old Town is almost a scene from a fairytale and you will have the chance to explore, led by your Local Expert. Visit the market square and see the old German weighing house, pharmacy and Town Hall. If you're feeling energetic, perhaps walk up Toompea Hill to see the castle and Alexander Nevsky Cathedral.
- Scenic Drives: Enjoy the views as you travel through Masuria and along the Gulf of Riga.
Product Code: 238542
Tour Type: Group Tour
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Family, Seniors (55+), Luxury
Starts: Warsaw, Poland
Finishes: Tallinn (Estonia), Estonia
Duration: 8 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Our highly-skilled Travel Director will ensure your journey is seamless, serving as your expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend overseas.
- Enjoy the comfort of Insight's luxury, air-conditioned, 40-seat coach with double the standard legroom and onboard washroom.
- Personal radio headsets give you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert's fascinating commentary.
- We carry your bags for you and promptly deliver them to your hotel door.
- Hotel and restaurant tips are included - you'll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency. We also include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels.
- Stay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi (where available).
- From time to time, your Travel Director will enchant you with an Insight Flourish, which is a local specialty representing the destination.
- If your arrival and/or departure flights are as per the itinerary start and end dates, then transfers are available at scheduled times. If your flights are outside these times, or you have booked additional nights accommodation with Insight Vacations, you may purchase transfers or make your own way from/to the airport.
Price person (sharing double) $2,104 ($263/day)
100% per person for bookings made 0 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 0 days prior to departure
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
In Business Since 1980
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking