Visit: Ubud, Pemuteran, Sanur
Tour Type: Small Group
- Take in the inspiring Munduk waterfalls
- Soak in a holy bath at Tirta Empul
- Centre yourself with yoga overlooking the ocean
- See the unique floating Ulun Danu Temple
- Cycle the UNESCO-protected Jatiluwih Rice Terraces
- Discover a traditional healing ceremony in Tabanan
Product Code: 241880
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Private van, walking.
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Ubud, Indonesia
Finishes: Sanur, Indonesia
Duration: 9 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your G for Good Moment: Bali Community Training Lunch Program, Ubud Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group Your Wellness Moment: Morning Yoga, Ubud Your Foodie Moment: Organic Cooking Class, Ubud Your Wellness Moment: Healing Ceremony, Tabanan Your Wellness Moment: Balinese Healing Yoga Session, Pemuteran Your Wellness Moment: Morning Yoga, Sanur Your Wellness Moment: Anti-Gravity Yoga, Sanur
- Arrival transfer, Tirta Empul Temple Visit, Gunung Kawi Temple Visit, Snorkelling Menjangan Island, Hike to Munduk Waterfall, Ulun Danu Temple Complex Visit, Cycling Jatiluwih Rice Terrace, All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotels (8 nts).
- 8 breakfasts, 4 lunches
- Private van, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
Price person (sharing double) $1,316 ($146/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking