Visit: Reykjavík, Hveragerði, Reykjavík
Tour Type: Small Group
- Meditate atop the volcanic slopes of Mt Hengill
- Learn to cook bread in a geothermal bakery
- Marvel at the majestic manes of Icelandic horses
- Hike behind the towering Seljalandsfoss waterfall
- Practice yoga on Reyinsfjara’s black-sand beach
- Suit up with a pickaxe to hike Sólheimajökull glacier
Product Code: 241886
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Private vehicle, walking.
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Reykjavík, Iceland
Finishes: Reykjavík, Iceland
Duration: 7 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group Your Wellness Moment: Yoga Practice in Thingvellir National Park, Þingvellir Your Foodie Moment: Rye Bread Cooking Class, Laugarvatn Your Wellness Moment: Geothermal Baths, Laugarvatn Your Wellness Moment: Reykjadalur Hike & Meditation, Reykjadalur Your Foodie Moment: Locally-Sourced Farm Dinner, Hveragerði Your Wellness Moment: Black Sand Beach Mantra Meditation, Reynisdrangar Your Wellness Moment: Waterfall Guided Meditation, Seljalandsfoss Your Wellness Moment: Geothermal Rift Lake Yoga, Kleifarvatn Your Wellness Moment: Restorative Yoga, Hveragerði
- Arrival airport transfer
- Öskjuhlíð Hill hike
- Golden Circle sightseeing
- Þingvellir National Park visit
- Geysir Hot Spring visit
- Gullfoss waterfall visit
- Visit to an Icelandic Horse Farm
- Solheimajokull glacier hike (including all required equipment)
- Visits to Skógarfoss waterfall and Seljalandsfoss waterfall
- Dyrholaey visit
- Blue Lagoon entrance and airport transfer
- Transport to/from all included activities and between all destinations
- Hotels (6 nts).
- 6 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 2 dinners
- Private vehicle, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout.
Price person (sharing double) $2,999 ($428/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking