Visit: Delhi, Rishīkesh, Nālāgarh, Dharamshala, Amritsar, Delhi
Tour Type: Small Group
- Stay in an Ashram on the banks of the Holy Ganges River
- Participate in a Hindu Aarti ceremony
- Learn about Tibetan culture and the Dalai Lama
- Taste traditional Indian cuisine
- Zone out with optional meditation sessions
Product Code: 241881
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Private bus/van, plane, walking.
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Delhi, India
Finishes: Delhi, India
Duration: 11 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your G for Good Moment: Women on Wheels Transfer, Indira Gandhi International Airport Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group Your Wellness Moment: Hatha Yoga in Lodi Gardens, Delhi Your Wellness Moment: Ashram Experience, Rishīkesh Your Wellness Moment: Yoga at an Ashram, Rishīkesh Your Wellness Moment: Aarti ceremony, Rishīkesh Your Wellness Moment: Meditation Rishikesh Ashram, Rishīkesh Your Wellness Moment: Nālāgarh Fort Yoga, Nālāgarh Your Wellness Moment: Dharamshala Yoga, Dharamshala
- Rishikesh walking tour and visit to Bharat Mandir Temple
- Nalagarh Fort and Village Walk
- Visit Dalai Lama Temple, Norbulingka Institute and Bhagsunath Temple
- Masrur Temples Excursion
- Wagah Border Ceremony and visit to the Golden Temple
- Visit Jallianwala Bagh
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotel (7nts), ashram (3nts)
- 10 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 3 dinners
- Private bus/van, plane, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
Price person (sharing double) $1,759 ($160/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking