Visit: Kathmandu, Pharping, Lumbini, Chitwan National Park, Pokhara, Kathmandu
Tour Type: Small Group
- Balance yourself with yoga throughout
- Hike Pokhara’s hills with the backdrop of the Himalayas
- Enjoy healthy meals prepared locally
- Visit the G for Good-supported Sisterhood of Survivors
- Meet locals at Barauli Community Homestay
- Learn local recipes at cooking demos
Product Code: 241882
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Private van/bus, plane, bicycle, walking, 4x4.
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Kathmandu, Nepal
Finishes: Kathmandu, Nepal
Duration: 13 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your G for Good Moment: Sisterhood of Survivors Project, Kathmandu Your G for Good Moment: Barauli Village Orientation Walk, Royal Chitwan National Park Your G for Good Moment: Barauli Community Homestay, Royal Chitwan National Park Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group Your Wellness Moment: Yog Nidra Yoga Class, Kathmandu Your Wellness Moment: Standing Yog Asanas Yoga Class, Kathmandu Your Wellness Moment: Boudha Meditation Program, Kathmandu Your Wellness Moment: Sitting Yog Asanas, Kathmandu Your Local Living Moment: Azom Monastery Guest House, Pharping Your Wellness Moment: Lying Yog Asanas Class, Pharping Your Wellness Moment: Azom Monastery Meditation, Pharping Your Wellness Moment: Yoga with your CEO - Lumbini, Lumbini Your Foodie Moment: Barauli Community Cooking Demonstration and Home Dinner, Royal Chitwan National Park Your Wellness Moment: Narayani River cycle and Yoga, Royal Chitwan National Park Your Local Living Moment: Barauli Community Immersion, Royal Chitwan National Park Your Wellness Moment: Yoga Session - Barauli Community, Royal Chitwan National Park Your Wellness Moment: Meditation - Rupakot, Pokhara Your Wellness Moment: Sunrise Yoga - Pokhara, Pokhara Your Wellness Moment: Morning Yoga and Meditation - Pokhara, Pokhara Your Wellness Moment: Shirodhara Therapy Session, Pokhara Your Wellness Moment: Yoga in Pokhara, Pokhara
- Arrival transfer
- Visit Boudhanath and Swayambhunath Stupas
- Visit Lumbini Garden and Maya Devi Temple
- Chitwan National Park jeep safari
- Rupakot hike
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotels (8 nts), monastery guesthouse (2 nts), homestay (2 nts).
- 12 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 9 dinners
- Private van/bus, plane, bicycle, walking, 4x4.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
Price person (sharing double) $2,399 ($185/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking