Visit: Buenos Aires, San Carlos de Bariloche, Buenos Aires
Tour Type: Small Group
- Hike trails surrounding Bariloche
- Enjoy a gourmet hilltop picnic
- Balance yourself with stand-up paddleboard yoga
- Reflect with afternoon meditations
- Visit local breweries and artisan meat shops
Product Code: 241887
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Private vehicle, plane, walking.
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Finishes: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Duration: 8 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group Your Wellness Moment: Yoga and Guided Meditation, Nahuel Huapi National Park Your Wellness Moment: Morning Yoga - Bariloche, Nahuel Huapi National Park Your Wellness Moment: Meditative Sound Bath, Nahuel Huapi National Park Your Foodie Moment: Bariloche Local Delicacies and Craft Brewery Tour, San Carlos de Bariloche
- Arrival transfer
- Bariloche Estancia (Mountain Lodge) stay
- Yoga sessions
- Nature hike and gourmet picnic
- Cerro Tronador hike
- Stand-up paddleboard yoga
- Craft beer tasting
- Free time for meditation and relaxation
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotels (4 nts), Estancia - Mountain Lodge (3 nts).
- 7 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 3 dinners
- Private vehicle, plane, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
Price person (sharing double) $2,149 ($269/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking