Visit: Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Pai, Ko Samui
Tour Type: Small Group
- Thai massage class in Wat Po
- Challenge yourself with stand-up paddleboarding
- Climb 300 steps to Wat Phra That Doi Suthep
- Relax in jungle accommodations with private hot springs
- Practice sun salutations with yoga at sunrise
- Stay in traditional family-run guesthouse
Product Code: 241883
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Private bus/minivan, ferry, boat, plane, walking.
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Bangkok, Thailand
Finishes: Ko Samui, Thailand
Duration: 9 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your Wellness Moment: Wat Po Thai Massage Course, Bangkok Your Wellness Moment: Morning Yoga, Chiang Mai Your Local Living Moment: Thai Herbal Compress Ball Making with Local Family, Chiang Mai Your Wellness Moment: Vinyasa Yoga, Pai Your Foodie Moment: Cooking Class, Pai Your Wellness Moment: Hot Springs, Pai Your Wellness Moment: Afternoon Yoga, Ko Samui Your Wellness Moment: Morning Yoga, Ko Samui Your Wellness Moment: Sunrise Yoga in the Garden, Ko Samui Your Wellness Moment: Evening Meditation, Ko Samui
- Arrival transfer, Doi Suthep Temple visit, Stand-up paddleboarding, All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotels (7 nts), Guesthouse (1 nt)
- 8 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 3 dinners
- Private bus/minivan, ferry, boat, plane, walking.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides.
Price person (sharing double) $1,259 ($140/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking