West Coast Discovery – US & Canada
Visit: Los Angeles, Lake Havasu, Grand Canyon, Las Vegas, Bishop, Yosemite National Park, San Francisco, Calgary, Banff, Lake Louise, Jasper, Wells Gray Park, Whistler, Tofino, Vancouver
Tour Type: Small Group
- Stargaze in Los Angeles
- Experience a Grand Canyon sunset
- Roll the dice in Las Vegas
- Hike in Yosemite National Park
- Create a postcard-perfect photo in Jasper National Park
- Be awed by the mighty Rockies
- Get up close and personal with Canadian wildlife.
Product Code: 205181
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Air-conditioned private vehicle, hiking, ferry, plane, walking.
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Los Angeles, United States
Finishes: Vancouver, Canada
Duration: 21 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Entrance fees to all national parks with hiking and walking excursions
- London Bridge visit (Lake Havasu)
- Sunset at the rim of the Grand Canyon
- Death Valley visit
- Columbia Icefield stop
- Half-day canoeing excursion in Wells Gray PP
- Half-day whale watching tour by Zodiac
- Self-inflating mattresses and dome tents while camping
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotels/hostels (4 nts, some multi-share), participation camping (16 nts).
- 16 breakfasts, 15 lunches, 13 dinners
- Air-conditioned private vehicle, hiking, ferry, plane, walking.
- 1 or 2 Chief Experience Officers (CEOs) throughout, depending on group size.
Price person (sharing double) $3,559 ($169/day)
$250 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking