Wonders of Bhutan
Visit: Paro, Thimphu, Punākha, Gangtey Gonpa, Thimphu, Haa Dzongkhag, Paro
Tour Type: Small Group
- Visit one of the most remote countries in the world
- Enjoy a meeting and lecture with a monk about Buddhist culture in Bhutan
- Learn how to cook ema datshi (chili cheese) with a local farm family
- Hike along peaceful nature trails and thrilling cliffs
- Experience the pristine and peaceful nature of the "Dragon Kingdom"
Product Code: 155165
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Private vehicle, walking, hiking.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: National Geographic Journey
Starts: Paro, Bhutan
Finishes: Paro, Bhutan
Duration: 10 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Meet a Buddhist Monk, Thimphu Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Family Farm Meal, Gangtey Gonpa Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Lecture on Gross National Happiness, Thimphu
- Arrival and departure transfer
- Visit the Rimpung Dzong
- Hike to Punakha Dzong monastery and fertility shrine
- Visit the town of Wangdue and walk to Khamsum Yueley Chorten shrine
- Visit the village of Khewa
- Black-Necked Crane Centre visit
- Hike to the monastery of Gangtey Goempa
- Walk across Phobjikha and Khewa valleys
- Visit the National Library, the Institute for Zorig Chusum (arts and crafts) and the Thimphu Chorten
- Hike to Kila Goempa nunnery
- Explore shrines and temples of the Haa Valley
- Visit the fortress of Drukgyal Dzong and hike to Taktsang Monastery (Tiger’s Nest)
- Visit Kyichu Lhakhang Temple
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotel/lodges (9 nts).
- 9 breakfasts, 8 lunches, 9 dinners
- Private vehicle, walking, hiking.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides.
Price person (sharing double) $3,799 ($380/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking