Your Satisfaction is Guaranteed!
- AdventureLink has carefully handpicked the tour operators in our portfolio to give you the best possible selection and experience
- AdventureLink does not pay the operator until your trip completes in order to ensure the highest possible standard of care
Primary Activities: History, Trekking
Other Activities:Hiking, Wildlife
Activity Level:Basic, Basic, Basic
Leave the resorts of Cancún behind and explore the authentic Yucatán. From sunny beaches and lush jungles to the highlands of Chiapas, journey through Belize, Guatemala and southern Mexico on this incredible 22-day adventure. Explore the amazing ruins of Chichén Itzá, Palenque and Tikal and walk the cobblestone streets of colonial San Cristóbal de las Casas and Antigua. Snorkel with stingrays or just get into the reggae pace of life on sunny Caribbean beaches. Experience a journey that introduces you to local culture and offers insight into the history of the Mayan heartland.
- Explore incredible Mayan sites and colourful local markets
- Relax on the world-class Mayan Riviera beaches
- Cave in a Mayan sacred site
- Snorkel on Belize's world-famous barrier reef
- Chichén Itzá guided tour
- Mérida orientation walk
- Palenque guided tour
- Agua Azul and Misol-Ha waterfalls visit
- San Cristóbal de las Casas orientation walk
- Lake Atitlán boat tour including local lunch at a Planeterra-supported Mayan community project
- Antigua orientation walk
- Tikal guided tour
- Beach time in Caye Caulker
- Beach time in Playa del Carmen
- 1 lunch
- Hotels (19 nts), jungle lodge (2 nts)
- Public bus, private van, boat, walking.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides.
- Small group experience; Max 16, avg 12