Your Satisfaction is Guaranteed!
- AdventureLink has carefully handpicked the tour operators in our portfolio to give you the best possible selection and experience
- AdventureLink does not pay the operator until your trip completes in order to ensure the highest possible standard of care
Primary Activities: History, Trekking
Other Activities:Hiking, trekking, History
La Paz, Bolivia
Take the party to new heights in the rarefied air of the Andes. With other young travellers not afraid to try new things, you'll journey from the enigmatic Nazca Lines to the lost city of Machu Picchu and onward to incredible La Paz. You'll commune with the condors in Colca Canyon and feel like a local while crashing at a small village homestay at Lake Titicaca. Think of this as three weeks of climbing higher, going further and pushing boundaries on the roof of South America.
- Climbing the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu
- Spotting condors at Colca Canyon
- Feeling like a local at a Lake Titicaca homestay
- Being able to choose the excursions that interest you
- Exploring Lima and La Paz
- Machu Picchu
- Pachamanca ceremony in Nazca
- Guided tour of Machu Picchu
- 4-day Inca Trail hike with a local guide,cook, and porters
- 2-day excursion to Colca Canyon
- Lake Titicaca excursion with overnight family homestay
- 4 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 5 dinners
- Simple hotels (14 nts), overnight buses (2 nts), camping (3 nts), homestay (1 nt).
- Public bus, train, hiking.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, specialist Inca Trail CEO on the hike, local guides.
- Small group experience; Max 16, avg 12.