Your Satisfaction is Guaranteed!
- AdventureLink has carefully handpicked the tour operators in our portfolio to give you the best possible selection and experience
- AdventureLink does not pay the operator until your trip completes in order to ensure the highest possible standard of care
Primary Activities: Volunteer
Spend two weeks working at a voluntary drop-in center for children and youth where they can get help with homework, a hot meal and participate in a variety of workshops. Children living in extreme poverty in Cuzco are often forced to drop out of school to work or beg on the streets to help support their families. You will be contributing to a project that provides children from poor families with a place to get guidance and support and getting more out of your vacation.
- Volunteering at a drop in center for children
- Participating in workshops like leather working and jewelry making
- Exploring the cultures and history of Cuzco
- 2 weeks volunteering with a Children Project
- Free weekend to discover Cusco and its surroundings